Last updated: 11/21/2016
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by LandlordBC.
LandlordBC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that LandlordBC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Canada and British Columbia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, theremaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com .
Please read the following important information before continuing with your application. Your application is not valid until all fees have been paid. The information applies to new, renewed and amended applications.
Please be aware of the following requirements to use the online registration service:
- You will have to pay online to use the online system – payment can be made by credit card using a secure server, you can print off a record of the payment if required. Please note that application fees are non refundable.
- You need an email address to use the online system. The email address you provide may be used by LandlordBC to contact you in the future.
- It is an offence to provide false information or to fail to provide information and you must keep your details up to date once you have registered, this includes changes to your home address and additional rental premises.
- A valid application is one that contains accurate and complete information, and all fees have been paid.
- New Users: Before using the system you must set up a user account – you will be asked to create a user name and password. You will then be emailed a link to activate your account which should be used to log back into the website (either click on the link or cut and paste it into your browsers address bar). You will then be asked to complete your application. If you do not receive the activation email please check your spam and bulk mail folders.
- Existing Users: If you already have a user account or have previously registered with www.landlordregistry.ca and wish to renew your application, amend your details or add another property, do not start a new application. You should use your existing user account to make these changes. If you have forgotten your username or password please contact LandlordBC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you proceed with your application, you will need to have the following:
- Details of your home address
- Details of your rental properties
The following information is also required and should be provided if applicable:
- LandlordBC Member # (if you are a current LandlordBC member)
Enrolment in the Landlord Registry™ is nonrfundable.